Sunday, November 08, 2015

Essie Bahama Mama


There's only one colour that I've been reaching for this Autumn, and that's the stunning Bahama Mama by my favourite nail polish brand, Essie. This rich deep plum has a beautiful glossy finish and is perfect for the Autumn months. And its mix of red and purples means it matches every outfit.

I started with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener as a base coat. My nails are quite flaky and since I've started using this as a base coat, they've become so much stronger and I get days extra out of a manicure. I then applied two thin coats of Bahama Mama, but you could easily get away with one coat if you were in a rush, before applying the one and only Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 

I generally get 3-4 days before chips start appearing and I get compliments on the colour every time I wear it. I can definitely see this shade transitioning over to the Winter months and it would be gorgeous for the festive party season!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade, perfect for Autumn. I love Essie polishes too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Jen Holly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig